Photo: Ardan Michael Blum - CEO at A. Blum Localization Services located at 345 Forest Avenue, Suite 204, in downtown Palo Alto, CA.
Personal: Ardan Michael is a Rotary member, Dachshund lover, Swiss born American.
We provide our clients with multiple Top 10 results and do this well! Example: run a search for "PALO ALTO SEO" (on Google.com with a US IP) you will see, at last count, 4 pages linking to our content in the first ten results. And provide translation services - per contract - to boost local search engine marketing efforts.
1) We focus on new content creation (such as sub-domains with glossary or blog).
2) We boost social media with posts in DIFFERENT languages as well as expanding Youtube content with new TEXT (under the videos - with added links and information).
3) We cross-link between various social media and PDF content.
4) Generally we re-optimize previously made websites to include high quality outbound links.
5) We seek out ways to embed into our client's sites Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook feeds.
6) ALL IMAGES on our client's pages have to be looked at for ALT and TITLE tags (to describe what is in the image and place ONE TIME the keyword). Find out more about Image Description
7) All PDF files need to have proper meta tags and image tags.
8) Page titles are re-visited to include: "keyword | Page Topic | Brand Name" format.
9) Large images are reduced in size for load time.
10) On page H1 to H4 and anchor tags are organized and selected.See this external article about the importance of H1-H4 tags at: https://yoast.com/how-to-use-headings-on-your-site/.
11) We re-edit pages so that the target keywords appear naturally in the link structure, first 200 words on a page and within images.
12) We establish links on target terms to deep pages within our site.
13) We use infographics and other link building tools.
16) We watch with attention our logs for negative SEO attacks. And take counter measures (IP banning and other reporting steps).
... And do a LOT more!
Note: Matching the page name, meta tags and making clear which page version to index (with canonical meta tags) and the many things listed above are only a small part of actual ranking success.
The true and established key to search engine optimization success is expanding, original, authority content. A site which gets 4 or more minutes viewing (based on 1000 users) average is generally one where a silo/flow structure has been established to define, re-explain and re-expand. This is work we provide our clients with in-contact defined results and timelines. *
* The length of time that a visitor spends on your pages is vital. Everything that you do to improve your SEO should push towards LONGER average user visits.